Saturday, July 23, 2011

I know a cashbaiter

NO. Alan James2 and Alan James Watson posting on here are either soyl or one of his pals impersonating others as this is what soyl does.

Sound familiar?

Yes Soyl Pants. He is pretty good. A real talent in fact.

After you. As you initiated this type of request.

Stop trolling Soyl. No one is interested in watching you impersonate other members.

This is for Soyl and all his duals posting on here:

Where have I impersonated you as Soyl?

However I do like your new name of 'Soyl Pants'. ROTFLMAO.

And yet I do not have a blog. I do like your new name on rahstyles though soyl .

"SoyL Pants" definitely suits you, as you spout shit so often.

I know a cashbaiter who has just been reported.

Tell me soyl why did your last ISP remove your access. Why did you have to get a new one?

Maybe they did not like one of their customers hacking.

Soyl. Make a reasonable donation and you will find out.

I do not think so, it is too handsome for you.

I do like your new name "SoyL Pants"

No comments:

Post a Comment