Monday, February 13, 2012

I have a very sandy vagina

We have a persistent troll called Gbenga Jones. Oh wait, that's me. Sorry I was thinking of someone else.

He has registered here under many user names such as "Raineri", "Alan James Watson" ( That he mistakenly thinks is my real name, but it is not--except that it is and I have admitted as much many times, but shut the fuck up)

He seems intent on posting a name and address that he mistakenly believes is me, such is the lot of an idiot. If my name weren't Alan James Watson of 2 Speckled Cct., QLD 4300, Australia, I'd be mightily pissed.

He will be banned if I detect him using any other user name and his posts will be deleted. Like if he uses the names Cute Karen, Alex, Jake, Gbenga Jones, etc., he will be banned. Those are the names I use and he shall be denied their use.

He is very pissed off with me as I have exposed him and he thinks he can get some revenge against me by continuously impersonating me on other websites and posting what he mistakenly thinks is my name and address. I do have a good laugh every time he does this as the details he has are not mine. Except for the name Alan James Watson and the address 2 Speckled Cct., QLD 4300, Australia. Those are mine and here is my house.



Rahstyles as a site deserves to grow and I will not allow morons to destroy it. I will destroy it myself with a shitstorm of funny, unusual, or entertaining pictures.

Please just ignore any of his crap that he posts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment