Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey got your email ok. I certainly could use more money can you send me more details? Thanks. XXXX

2011 was a year of change and feces. 2012 will herald in even more change and feces.

lolcatz. Although I am busy (as usual) I will help you if you like. I will send you a pm.

Many lads will send a copy to themselves for various reasons. ie to check it is working ok and the messages are sent.

To keep a record etc. It is not unusual to see this.

You can send an email to yourself, so xyz@yahoo.com can send an email to xyz@yahoo.com if this is what you are asking?

It can be easy to get them off script. Just keep asking them questions, then ask them questions about their answers. Then ask them to explain it again . Rinse and repeat. LOL

Eventually they have to leave the script and think for themselves. 

YOU control them not the other way around, lead the conversation the way YOU want it to go.

@lolcatz, No worries when you can. I think you will enjoy the experience!

Meanwhile you can always set up a spare safe email account and pretend to be lad number two sending to lad no 1.

Quote:
My lads haven't emailed back to Sam Bateman yet, I wonder if they have lost interest

You can always re-bait your lad using a different email and alias.

For the first contact email I always keep it simple like " Hey got your email ok. I certainly could use more money can you send me more details? Thanks. XXXX.

No one gets everyone, but I do have a very high return rate with this simple approach.

I have cashbaited more of these niggers than you can shake a stick at. The fucking jiggaboos send me they're money and I am their Oba which means master.

No comments:

Post a Comment