Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This is the weirdest website I have ever been on.

This is the weirdest website I have ever been on. DRE allows known scammers, sex predators and Hackers who have been banned, to freely post under obviously false names and then complains, when retaliatory attacks are made by those who consider sex predators should not be allowed on either FB or here.

It is obvious that Bigger Al is S. Chandra Sekhar. I think that while DRE continues to support these types of scum then I would imagine the attacks will increase. The fake names I use are anything but obvious , and when I grouse about being banned it seems completely plausible that these words would be coming from someone other than me.

Possibly DRE can contact the real Big Al and ask him. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment