Sunday, February 2, 2014

I ROTFLMAO when I saw this. Then I shit myself.

The biggest joke statement of the year by BirdOPrey5 posted on The admin zone.

"I wouldn't say I'm trying to be proud of my conduct on this forum, but it is certainly honorable."
f9f0cd6e5488d16024e4ffe556d23f46._.png 

HONOURABLE? Sorry Joe, you do not know the meaning of the word, as evidenced by your actions in breaking so many of your own rules.
How on earth can you claim to be honourable when you have sold your soul for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver to the scammers? Is your property up in the mountains now paid off? I ask based on something I was anonymously emailed by a stranger which fits in with the narrative I want to believe. That's all the evidence I need. Every time someone tells me something I want to hear, I swallow it hook, line and sinker.

More jokes from Joe:
Did you hear about the streaker in church? They caught him by the organ.What do you get when you cross a tyrannosaurus rex with fireworks? Dino-mite.How much does a pirate pay for corn? A buccaneer.I find the posts by VB support staff trying to justify their absurd actions to be totally pathetic. It is obvious that they just do not care as long as their paycheck arrives or their ego is stroked.

The facts are there for all to see, why is it that the VB support staff cannot see them ?

There Are None So Incontinent As Those Who Will Not Poop.?

A very interesting thread on TAZ. Where BirdOPrey5 as a staff member of Vb tries to twist things and post crap trying to defend the rubbish flowing from the Vb staff. He says=
You should most definitely voice your legitimate concerns on websites such as this. Just please don't make things up. Don't create scandals out of nothing.
I ROTFLMAO when I saw this. Then I shit myself. When I tried to voice legitimate concerns I am called a troll and defamatory posts are made about me and any one else who has the guts to stand up to the utter crap they are trying to feed us.

Genuine customers who try to post legitimate fucknuttery are banned, have their posts altered and are insulted.

Joe if you think this why then did you run away like a coward from here instead of answering me like a man would.
It is because you are unethical and you and the truth are strangers and you cannot stand to see the truth posted.

Here is a note for you. EVERY time you allow derogatory comments to be posted about me a corresponding comment is now posted on other sites. It is YOUR income that is affected by your antics not mine. If you carry on letting my comments be stolen from here and posted in an altered form. You are losing not I.
Except that every time someone googles antifraudintl.org and comes across this blog they soon realise what an asshole I am and that I am not to be trusted. 

I find it absolutely amazing that the VB staff just cannot get the message that their customers are the ones that should be looked after, instead they treat them like dirt.

Now to return to the profitable world of cashbaiting where I steal millions of dollars and spend it all on adult diapers and profiteroles.

No comments:

Post a Comment