Wednesday, February 26, 2014

antifraudintl.org does not seem to have a good reputation.

Thanks for the reply. I just never even thought that a site would be charged for this. antifraudintl.org does not seem to have a good reputation. People are concerned they will get hacked when they log in because of all the malware we install on peoples machines.

We have only had one small intestine gas attack and it was by a scammer known as Daniel Berner who was deported from Manilla as a sex pervert. The same name that was recently posting on "antifraudintl.org" before it was closed down.

As we do upset many scammers, we have been fortunate to only have had the one attack. My wife wears a gas mask around me because I just never know when I will let loose with a barrage of the most toothy farts.


No comments:

Post a Comment