Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the picture of an innocent mans house

Max. If you do a search on projecthoneypot, you will more than likely see it shown as an email harvester or a spammer.

As an admin on a site with a large number of posts daily, I deal with many of these.

It is doubtful that it is a bot, as a bot tends to do follow up posts all using some relevant similarity's so can easily be spotted.

You may like to jump from admin to mod and do a comparative Ip check.

Then you can implement one of the admin choices to stop him.

I will not mention them here, but as an admin you will know them.

Last edited by Big Al; 01-15-2010 at 01:37 AM.

Soyl is a brainwashed eater lackey.

Soyl why did you lie and say I was the owner of Dot net? MANY times?
(You were WRONG)

Soyl why did you post the picture of an innocent mans house and encourage the harassment of his children?
(you are WRONG)

Soyl why did you persist for many months in harassing me for supposedly being the owner of Dot net?
(You were WRONG)

Soyl why have you not apologized for your brainwashed actions, in accusing me of being the owner of Dot net? After one of the owners of eater has now publicly stated that it was someone in the USA? And has PROVEN that it was not me? Why did you spread the lie so many times?
(You are WRONG)

Soyl why do you persist in making continuous snide comments about me supposedly being the innocent man, who eater are stalking and harassing?
(You are WRONG)

Soyl why are you so stupid that you believe the lies given to you by your white supremist masters?
(You are a FOOL)

Did I mention how wrong you were, when you believed them about me supposedly being the owner of Dot net, despite me telling you many times that I was not?
(You were WRONG)


Soyl where have I lied on AMB ? I have just PROVED that you lied many times, yet you are unable to show one example of where I have deliberately lied on AMB.
You follow the lead of the other retards easily enough, but cannot answer most questions I have asked you as they would PROVE that you are a liar and a coward. instead you falsely accuse me without any evidence and then run away like a skunk when I ask you to substantiate any of your accusations.
( You are WRONG)

Last edited by Big Al; 01-15-2010 at 02:31 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment