Monday, April 25, 2011

I have not needed the support of Manchy or anyone else.


Hi TOUCH. Why are you trying to deceive the members here?
Why are you lying to them when you are in fact AYUP.

This clearly shows that YOU are the one who is stupid and paranoid. Not those members who found out you were trying to pass yourself off as someone else.
I think this would be the actions of a true Hypocrite!!

By the way how can I be racist when I have said that Indians are cultured and intelligent?

I am taking the piss out of Soyl who is a brainwashed troll and is a laughing stock among his peers.
I am sorry if this is a little too sophisticated for your feeble mind to grasp.

Ayup why did you run away from tR and then join here using another name so that you could troll here? 

Again Ayup, why are you lying, as you re-joined ranter. after saying that it has no interest for you? Tell me again about your thoughts on someone being a hypocrite!

Tell us again about how WT ran you off tR , I find that of interest.      

Touch is proven to be a "hypocritical fuckup."


Touch, you posted the words above, in an attempt to mislead the members of this forum, All the while knowing that you were a member of one of these sites =Ranter.
This proves you are a "hypocritical fuckup. " as you say. YOU pretended to be some one who you are NOT.
What's your point ya waste of life?
 
You calling others a "hypocritical fuckup." When it applies more to you is my point. This would mean that you are the " waste of life"

Touch why did you try and mislead the members of this forum thereby making you the "hypocritical fuckup" ?

Yes Ayup, I tried to befriend you when you first came onto ranter and only ever showed you respect, support and consideration.
If you check back, you will find that on AMB you are the one who has started to attack me without any cause. Why is this?

Maybe you thought that you could be "one of the guys " on ranter if you joined in with the Al bashing ? Who knows?

If you care to check back on ranter and AMB, or indeed most sites, you will find that I have rarely started attacking anyone, unless they attacked me first, Apart from exposing eater and their lackeys.

To protect themselves from being exposed, they have mounted a defense of ridiculing anyone who stands up to them, so they will not be believed but thought of as crazy.
This is the ONLY way eater can attempt to keep things hidden. Some people have believed their lies and joined in with the Al Bashing, as well as ridiculing others who have said the truth about them. Are you one of them?


Would you like some proof? Take the case recently, where the eater management and lackeys were attacking me at every opportunity for supposedly being the owner of Dot net.

Despite me telling them many times that I was NOT the owner.
But oh no! they were SURE and POSITIVE and stated they they KNEW that I was the owner and so encouraged their lackeys and lapdogs like Soyl, Slightlyoutofit and many others to harass me for this transgression. They even tried to lie to some close friends about this. Resulting in these friends being ridiculed on the eater copycat site Ranter.info.

When they were completely innocent of any involvement. We have seen this on AMB in the last couple of days, as they have used the name of an innocent baiter to post their crap.

Then they supeaned the servers and found out that it was NOT I who owned Dot net, as I had told them hundreds of time's, but some one in the USA and this was posted in public by the eater management.

I wonder why I have not received an apology from these paragons of virtue but I am still harassed by them?

Now we have you also joining in with the AL bashing. WHY is this I wonder?

As for being out of my league, I have been doing this a lot longer than you have. And I have done it alone for a long time, I have not needed the support of Manchy or anyone else.

I am quite capable of fighting my own battles as I have been doing now for a few years.


With you starting to attack me for no reason, it would seem that you as a small friend are doing the same. It will not make me deviate from my path of exposing those who lie and deceive their members. It has not worked in the past and it will not work in the future.      

Hi welcome to the funny farm,you have come to the right place we have a sometimes member Soyl who is a monkey, A Bucket who is a female Ayup who says her balls itch, and a academic who is useless at Mensa puzzles called TBALK or Patrick the noob.


No comments:

Post a Comment