Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am not a crook !!

Stop emailing me this article about Alan James Watson being involved in a ponzi scheme in the US. That is not me.

The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced the filing of a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan charging defendants Alan James Watson and Cash Flow Financial LLC (CFF), both of Clinton Township, Mich., and Michael S. Potts of Mountville, Pa., with fraudulently soliciting and accepting at least $45 million from more than 600 individuals and entities to participate in a commodity pool to trade commodity futures contracts and securities. None of the defendants has ever been registered with the CFTC.



Just because the person mentioned in the article has the same name as me, an innocent man, it does not mean I have anything to do with it. I have no knowledge of this and am not involved in any way. It is the CRETINS!! who keep trying to associate me with the Alan James Watson of the article, but it will not work because I am in Brisbane while these criminals are in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment