Thursday, April 7, 2011

confirmed liar and brainwashed lackey

Are you that desperate for posts Joe?


That was not worthy of a fellow admin.

Nah, they are supposed to be aphrodisiacs. don't believe it.


I had a dozen and two of them didn't work.
 
Some sites have a patch that bypasses that proxy. Thats right eh Soyl.


TOR is a safer bet.
No worries, if you have any probs let me know.
 
But he keeps following me around and sending me messages that he wants to be my friend. and he posts saying I am the man?

So Soyl, as well as admitting that you are a liar and a brainwashed eater lackey who posts links to malware, you now admit to being a troll as well.


Good to see you got a perma ban as well.

Sad to say that as you are a confirmed liar and brainwashed lackey. I cannot believe this statement of yours.


However all that I say has been confirmed via other means. Good to see you banned from AMB as well as a few other forums.

Been having some problems on eater Soyl?

Bit of a turmoil there recently I hear .

No comments:

Post a Comment