Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My account hacked , I am positive!

starfighter
    
   Apr 9 2007, 2:40 am
From: starfighter
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:40:14 -0700
Local: Mon, Apr 9 2007 2:40 am
Subject: My account hacked , I am positive!
 
I too have lost my blog and email to a hacker ! I have reported it
several times but no response!! the hacker is currently using my blog
and is posting defamatory things on it ! and causing trouble !
the blog is -http://roninclean.blogspot.com/
I have had to re-register to be able to join here as my email has also
been hacked!!
can a Gmail person help??




starfighter2
    
 Apr 10 2007, 2:46 am
From: starfighter2
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 23:46:46 -0700
Local: Tues, Apr 10 2007 2:46 am
Subject: Re: My account hacked , I am positive!
 
Hi I have been contacted by gmail, who say they will look into it!
many thanks for this! however there is something very weird going on ?
The hacker has said and posted a reply supposedly FROM Gmail that
has been sent to the hacker on the blog!! I can read my blog but
cannot sign in as he has changed the password!!
This matter may need to be investigated! as he is making a mockery of
the good name of Gmail. and has deprived me of my blog! as well as
posting insulting and derogatory comments! Thank you Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment