Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Al being the owner of Dot net

Poor Soyl, Want me to change your diaper for you?
When he is not repeating lies, Soyl likes to go for a ride on his tricycle.
He does this to avoid answering embarrassing questions, like why did he keep telling lies about Al being the owner of Dot net?

He is a disgrace to the honest Indians he pretends to support.
As usual Soyl, you are using false information fed to you by your white supremist masters and like a fool you believe them, instead of checking your facts.
You have consistently avoided answering any question that I have put to you, instead you run away like the coward and liar that you are.

It is easy to sling mud and then run when you are called to task on what you have posted.
I have willingly answered most of your questions and accusations. But you just keep posting crap.
You posted MANY times that I was the owner of Dot net, yet it has been proven beyond ANY doubt by Double -o posting the name and address of the real owner of dot net in public, that I was and have never been, the owner of Dot net as I have stated MANY times.

You can alter and twist the innuendo's by posting more drivel as much as you like. But you CANNOT alter the FACTS and the FACT is that you falsely accused me MANY times of being the owner of Dot net. This is, as I have said all along not true.
Soyl you falsely accused me many times of being the owner of Dot net, why is this?
An admission from Soyl:[QUOTE and so I accused that big al of owning dot net.
QUOTE]


A quote by myself:

You posted MANY times that I was the owner of Dot net, yet it has been proven beyond ANY doubt by Double -o posting the name and address of the real owner of dot net in public, that I was and have never been, the owner of Dot net as I have stated MANY times
There is ample documentary evidence that was posted IN PUBLIC by one of the owners of eater, to prove that I was NOT the owner of Dot net so therefore it is obvious that Soyl has deliberately lied many times.

Soyl you cannot hide or run away like a coward, you stand condemned by your own words.
You are a coward and a liar, and you bring disgrace upon your fellow countrymen and women by your dishonesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment