Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I get comments !!

The commentators here at CBDAVS have been going wild lately. I have had to delete many comments on many posts. I don't mind cleaning up the FILTH,but if this keeps up, I will shut this blog down!! and I mean it. I do get messages of support however, and I appreciate those, but some of these other CRETINS ! need to check themselves.
Just as an exmple, here is one anonymous COWARD's attempt to denegrate me.

You fucking squinty-eyed, gelatinous, incontinent, androgenic alopecian, why are you always babbling on and on about shite that makes no sense whatsoever? Take your fucking pills and level off, or better yet take all your pills at once and fucking die.
And another IDIOT attempting to slander me.

So basically, this blog is a record of your delusions. In Nigeria alone, there are (by a conservative estimate) hundreds of thousands of scammers sending millions of emails to people all over the world. As conditions there stay the same or worsen, hundreds of thousands more will join the ranks of those who have no alternative other than to sit at their computer, send emails, and hope for some modest return. How many of you are there? Ten? Twenty? Do you think you have any impact on people sending their money to scammers? Time to hang up your spurs, Hoss.



It is well documented that me and my team have stopped the flow of cash into Nigeria and other West African nations. This person does not know WHAT the HELL he is talking about.

Thanks to all the supporters out there !! Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment