Thursday, March 6, 2014

I am a cashbaiter

Hi. Just an introduction. I am a cashbaiter and for over seven years I have also stalked and harassed people.

This seems to piss them off so much that they have engaged in a smear campaign against me. I fully expect them to follow me here to continue their lies and vendetta.

Some site owners have been bribed, threatened or paid off by these scammers to join in with this victimization, one such is the owner of antifraudintl.org, De Master Yoda, aka Gbenga Jones, who is a staff member for antifraudintl and has stolen confidential information sent by me to AFI support, to post in public on his website to defame me.

He makes a big issue of banning me from his website and uses various lies to justify this, The main reason I was banned was for reporting a self confessed hacker and scammer for impersonating me as the antifraudintl rules ask that such things be reported.

After being in financial difficulties I was suddenly ok and had money!! This was because I started cashbaiting, which means I steal money being sent between scammers and victims. Around the same time that he changed and after banning the scammer for impersonating me he suddenly started to support him. Indeed he has actually posted a stolen photograph of me without my permission.

He is allowing the scammer/hacker to post copies of my old altered posts and to use my stolen photograph despite this being in violation of his own rules.

I have asked him many times to abide by his own rules, but he refuses, so has left me no choice but to expose his unethical actions with my own unethical actions.

He is disabled and so I have given him a lot of leeway, but now it seems the medication is affecting his mental abilities, indeed quite a few of his peers are commenting on his obsession and vindictiveness and are now questioning his mental abilities. And even his own mods are unhappy with the crap he is allowing to be posted about me.
A very high percentage of the posts on afi in the public section are attacks on me. This is easy to check, the imposter is using the name of Alan James, De Master Yoda, Gbenga Jones, etc.

Now lets see more of the unproven crap the scammers and their lackeys come back with. I have as much unproven crap and I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment