Monday, June 13, 2011

Banned from crunktimes !!

http://www.crunktimes.com/ct/ Why is the administrator deceiving his own members?

I joined there to post a disclaimer, about an imposter that he was allowing to impersonate me, despite providing ample proof that I was who I claimed to be, I was abused and banned.

The administrator also posted threats against me as below.

Quote:
bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also
carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me
that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you
can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain
of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with
me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to
back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well
stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you
will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking
hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you.
I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly
realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up.
You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy
when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the
bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm
and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2
seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time
you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it
straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds
gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll
be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the
wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't
fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the
Benchmade.
Now, motherfucker, tell me what the fuck you want.



I understand the site was closed down by the host because of this thuggery.

Now comes more deception, in an attempt to explain what happened this was posted:

Quote:
Tried to login during my normal morning shit and got sql errors, SSH'd into server and SQL was running so I restarted it with no luck.

After working on it for a while decided to reboot, server never came back up and was stuck in FSCK for an hour or so. Told DC to try rebooting again which did come back up and logged in to some sweet error messages.

Code:

[Fri Jun 03 08:45:27 2011] [notice] child pid 5103 exit signal Bus error (7)
[Fri Jun 03 08:45:32 2011] [notice] child pid 4968 exit signal Bus error (7)
[Fri Jun 03 08:45:35 2011] [notice] child pid 5069 exit signal Bus error (7)
[Fri Jun 03 08:49:12 2011] [notice] child pid 5108 exit signal Bus error (7)
[Fri Jun 03 08:49:16 2011] [notice] child pid 5184 exit signal Bus error (7)
[Fri Jun 03 08:49:25 2011] [notice] child pid 4977 exit signal Bus error (7)

Contacted DC to test memory and hard drives and after a few hours of waiting they came back with a bad primary drive.

Asked them to install new drive, mount 'bad' drive as secondary to see if I could save anything and after waiting patiently a few more hours found a better host with a much better backup solution and told the other company to go fuck themselves.

So were on a new server, it's a few bucks cheaper and should be faster and much more reliable in the long term.

Cliff: Hard drive died



Then this was posted:

Quote:
Default Re: We're Back
We got evicted from the old server and got the Obama hookup on this
section 8 joint.
__________________



Hang on, in one post members were told that CT "told the other company to go fuck themselves" . and that it was a hard drive failure, next they are told that CT got evicted from the old server

So why mislead their members?

And now the imposter is again posting on Crunk times using my user name, obviously with the approval of the Admin.
Why all the deception, is this really a site that people should support, or will they also be abused and banned for defending themselves? Who will be next?

Why is the truth being hidden from the members?

No comments:

Post a Comment