Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gmail hacked!!

Not mine, not this time, but this story sent a shiver down my crooked spine.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Google Inc revealed on Wednesday that unknown hackers likely originating from central China tried to hack into the Gmail accounts of hundreds of users, including senior U.S. government officials, Chinese activists and journalists.and scambaiters!!
I have an unbreakable password now, but I know for a fact that I was also targeted by these IDIOTS. Not again,cretins!!

I am in the habit of reintalling my OS every 2 weeks now to thwart any attempts at hacking me or placing a keylogger on my cocmputer, as was done in the past. It's amazing how angry certain people get when I close down their fake websites. I might have scoliosis, but that doesn't mean I don't  still have a spine !!

No comments:

Post a Comment