Sunday, June 5, 2011

I was banned from eater because I told them that I would involve leo. I am not a yes man, neither am I an arse licker !

Just the truth

Hi, as the cretins, (mods) At eater have decided to continue their attack on me, with the sole aim of trying to make me out to be a figure of ridicule. so that the truth that I post will not be believed, I have decided to reveal some of the truth!

I have repeatedly stated that I have a very large database, of things about many sites and baiters! and can reveal a lot of things if needed,.
 They have chosen to ignore this: their problem!

Ever notice, how any one who leaves, or is banned, is subject to a smear campaign??
 with never any facts revealed? just vague references to trolling, and other vague things? why?

Because they do not want the real reason to be revealed! as it will undermine their supposed authority!! and if questions are asked the thread is locked!!

A favorite trick of theirs, as they cannot stand the truth being told!!

I think that many dictators over the years have decided to do the same thing!!

I was banned from eater because I told them that I would involve leo, in a matter that was going on at the time. and they panicked!! as they have a lot to hide from leo!

A message later on, from another source resulted in them deleting over 500 posts in one hour!! as they thought that leo was coming for them!! WHY??

I was banned with NO warning and no explanation, in direct breach of eaters own guidelines!!

The matter involved a baiter "Vinnie" who was sending death threats to another baiter, "Caterina " in Germany and was talking with a mentee (female) of mine! so I asked repeatedly, for shivers to help and despite repeated attempts from me to get help, nothing was done!!

So much for the ethics of the senior members of eater!

I notice that they have seen fit to yet again, try to ridicule me on eater, by pretending that I have been allowed back in!! What a Joke!!

This was posted: " me myself know it's ApeRil fool's but me myself didnt think Mr. Metimbers would actually go mental and let this happen...""
 Very true!

I would never be allowed back in, as I am not a yes man, neither am I an arse licker ! nor a twelve year old, that would bend over for the upper mob!!

Perhaps the people involved, would like to re-consider, working for a man who is accused of the things below?? This was posted in a public forum, so can be posted again out in the open!!

Shivers promised to post it at the same time on eater!! He must have just forgotten!! as he always tells the truth, (sic)??????

The thing that the mods forget, is that once someone is banned for whatever reason, they lose any hold or control over that person, and he is free to post and publish whatever he likes.

And now that a blog can reach hundreds of thousands, it is not a good idea to ban for unjust reasons!!

The day of the ban button being used to silence any opposing view, is a thing of the past, now that blog is here!!

Admins and mods take note!!

The section about illegal activities, like hacking and keylogging are quite amusing!
 Given that they are discussed in the "secret area" known as the "private" area or "cleared area" that is not to be discussed with the members ??

And the other area's, like the one they call "the dark arts" where they do more than talk about keylogging!!

Any queries about these from a member, will be met with a very bad reception!! try it and see how long you last!!

Re the pictures, a very well respected senior member, also posted that he had PROOF that shivers did those pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment