Monday, June 20, 2011

They must think I am good. !!

WOW all these people are so jealous of me that they all want to use variations of my user name.

They must think I am good. !!

I like the latest one, BIg ALdovar Reminds me of ALDAVOR the man of no honour, who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar along with Rover, they argued about a payment of $70,000. Hey BIg ALdovar why not discuss this?

Tell us all about how after he was found out he ran. You can tell us about how he went to Panama with Rover one Friday night.
Maybe Rover handed over the balance of his "Thirty pieces of silver" for selling his soul to the eater mob.

Strange how Aldavor needed a lot of money about $150,000 and no one would lend him it, but suddenly after meeting with the eater guys he had the money?
That was around the time that all the sites he ran started to act like the eater sites and in fact became eater clones. I wonder how that happened?

BIg ALdovar you seem to be keen on mouthing off, why not tell us all about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment