Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hey not my blog!! First Ben and then me?? how many others are Bi Gal??? get fucked!

*****next weeks update *******news flash*******

Big fucking trouble brewing in little Twinkie Town!!

What a *calamity* double agent shooting her mouth off to new boyfriend who is a COP!! Saying a *lotta* things about the hush hush proposed merger ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#Twinkie Town in disarray#


Senior member pissed off, cos he says his cut from the last lot of ""Baiting"" is wrong!! and if not fixed he will not play the *wild rover* no more!!

Nkosi sikelel i'Afrika


Yo ppl. After looking on the Twinke site,as part of their aprils fools joke. they have decided to alter a lot of the talk to pirate talk??

And it appears that they have decided to lampoon another poor bastard!! " BIGAL" or "big al"
Never having spoken to him, I checked and found he has a blog site!
http://roninclean.blogspot.com  He says a few weird things?? but it could be interesting, for any Twinkie folk here (guests), who think they belong to a legit site, to read!!


Hey not my blog!! First Ben and then me?? how many others are Bi Gal??? get fucked!

I just thought it would be interesting for the eater wannabee's!

Shit, he would probably want to post his blog on here if that happened!!

[quote][That blog the striker fella posted is getting kinda funny /QUOTE]

I have spoken to bigal, as I was curious as to what is happening, he has said that his blog was hacked a few days ago and his password will not work anymore!

As proof that he is not the one in control of the blog anymore, he says that he would never have removed the post about Twinkie man and his goons!

So anything that is posted on there is from the pedo man and his arse lickers

now fuck off and get real


------------------------
Cor, stone the crows guv'ner you twigged, now that toff Al will be in quite a lather old bean hey what? cos blimey he is a real cove don't ya know?
---------------------
Or could it be that i sometimes type like bigal and not put any commas or punctuation in there at all and just run all the words together so that it is hard for those that cannot read good to understand some times this works to fool the feeble minded who want to think that this is bigal typing
------------------------------
Any way I thouight that Ben was big al? or was it nurse nasty,or shivers, or any of the others you have suggested?

HMM: maybe you are bigal and are trying to fool us all.

Also if you are checking you will no doubt notice that bigal has never swore or used foul language on any forum!

Now fuck off you twat


Hi, if I say something like thanks to the ranters who have stuck up
for me do I have to go to the infraction bin again??

Some interesting news : a while back I sent a few emails to different
folks and in each one I made a small deliberate mistake (Ok more
mistakes! I will find my own way to the bin if you don't mind)

One of these emails with the mistake was quoted by the hacker
on the blog!!
A copy and paste job it seems!
As this was only ever sent to this one person, who then is
the hacker??

I have sent him an email with a please explain! and am awaiting
his reply.
This person is not Radden so It seems that I gave him too much
credit to be smart enough to able to hack!!
He did however impersonate me at eater. "AL"

No comments:

Post a Comment