Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NOT a good move

I notice that BirdOPrey5 has now posted links to places that have been set up just to defame me, and that he too has now posted a stolen photo of me in violation of his own rules. I shit my pants when I saw that.

NOT a good move Joe. Oh dear me I seem to be finding similar places on the internet that are posting about you Joe. 

This just cannot be good for your future income or reputation, but maybe they are well deserved.

OK call me an incontinent delusional asshole if you wish, but I can foresee many more being posted in the weeks and months ahead. it seems that you have unwisely chosen to work for and support the scammers and in doing so you may have upset some people who may feel that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. :D

And so concludes my threat for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment