Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am such a bitch


A question put by DRE.

WHY:

Why when the day is so bright and sunny do l see darkness ?

Why when the children are playing happily outside, do l hear moans ?

Why when everything appears to be great on the surface is a spirit dying ?

Why when one laughs out loud do they cry silently inside ?

Why is the smile on the person's face only a disguise used to hide the despair inside ?

Why am l finding a need to ask this?

Because you are an idiot DRE!!


It seems that the staff jst erases whatever they want, and don't let people say what they want. Why do you guys do that?

DRE posts the following. Then makes exactly the same mistake again. Will he EVER learn??

A Mistake That Should Never Been Made !!!

Posted in general by Dee_Jay 2012-03-12

About a couple of years ago a mistake was made by myself that l should have never let be made.

l took the advice of some people and shunned another member for no good reason. ( SOUND FAMILIAR DRE? )

This was so out of charater for me and l'm at a loss to explain why l did.

Much about that event escapes me and l never thought of it until reminded about it recently.

Needless to say this has left me rather rattled and feeling badly.

This also explains why after l left thoughts the first time l didn't maintain some sort of contact with this person.

It's only after l returned that this person has become friends and l can honestly say, one of my closest on here.

l have said sorry to this person several times for my unmanly action those couple of years ago but l can't help feeling badly that it ever happened at all.

Most of my life l've taken people at face value yes guarded at times but still at face value. Yet this one time that escaped me. (IT ESCAPED YOU YET AGAIN) 

It's possible that people had real concerns about this person and l don't fault them one bit but l should have taken the position that l would be friends with this person or not based on that persons own merit and not someone else's.

l regret this ever happened.

l'm not without my faults but unlike some others l can and will admit my short comings and do my best to make amends when l do make mistakes. (I AM STILL WAITING) 

l thank this member for forgiving me and hope l never act like this to anyone else again.

No further comment on this issue with be forthcoming from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment