Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I think it is a soup kitchen for down and outs who crave senior positions at any cost.

  Hi we are doing some maintenance and it is taking longer than we thought.


We are working hard to get the site back up and hope to have it back soon.

Please just keep trying. It will be returning better that ever. Thank you.Welcome back indeed. Awesome work by Miyuki and those who volunteered their time so freely to help
 
Please try this link:

http://antifraudintl.org/index.php?page=home

It may be picking up an old link from your cache or prefetch. If it works ok you can do another bookmark from the site.


There should not be any problem now with logging in. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble. AL.
 
YAY!! Good to hear.


There are a few little bugs to iron out but there should not be any problem with logging in.

If anyone cannot log in please let me know, thanks for your support.


Now we are back we can get stuck into the lads.
 
Nice pics Lizzy, they remind me of where I grew up in the UK.


Many a morning I had to use a sweeping brush to sweep the snow off the car so I could drive it.

I miss the beauty of the snow but not the cold!

I think it is a soup kitchen for down and outs who crave senior positions at any cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment