Thursday, February 3, 2011

ANOTHER GREAT DAY !!

I did not shit my pants today, so let's call it ANOTHER GREAT DAY !! Forget the floods and rain and cyclones for now. A day without a full diaper is a great day!

I have been awfully gassy though. Yes, I still prepare for a full diaper every time I feel my sphinter pucker and get ready to float an air biscuit, but I think I have it under control. I don't know what's making me so gasssy though, maybe my medication. They should really prepare you for that when they give you this medicine. People think that I did shit my pants even though I didn't. Not today anyway. But that's not my problem. When bitches wrinkle their noses at me, I just throw them a squinty side-eye and they shut up.

Now off to hur the lads some more and close down more fake eater sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment