Monday, February 14, 2011

I installed Ubuntu and fucked it up bigtime

Dirty or damaged disc?Stuffed or dirty optical drive?Too much fapping?You can try dual boot mode or just Ubuntu and see if it makes any difference.I think you will probably find your optical drive is not up to the job.
Windows is a resource hog, And linux is a different OS.

On a friends pc I installed Ubuntu and fucked it up bigtime,and after someone came in and fixed it, it starts up quicker, about 22 seconds and closes down in about 3,5 seconds.
Unlike windows that takes a long time. It also seems a lot more efficient in use.I know that makes me sound like I know what the fuck I'm talking about, but I don't really. A very astute observation. A search shows Juot clean at the moment.

Warnings could be initiated by malware LINKS on Juot, past or present, as we have seen posted by one of the members, also as we are linked to AMB, the same links on there may also trigger an alert.
The Juot security features are quite good, but they could be fooled by malicious links in some cases. Even tracking links could initiate an alert. I think you still have undesirable links on Juot.

No comments:

Post a Comment