Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LEVEL 5 PWNDED

Yup, you may have a long wait or maybe not?


I will reveal what I know when it best suits me!

I am a patient bloke!
 
Now don't you worry yourself UNHAPPY I have got the goods alright!


Your childish reaction is proving this to everyone!

I have never lied on the ranter and I am not doing so now!
maybe you would like to come clean yourself?

Play your childish games as much as you want , it will NOT alter the info I have, nor will it compel me to introduce it until I want to, When I am ready!

I think that you are level 5 PWNDED on this!

When it suits ME !!


LEVEL 5 PWNDED.

NO, I will decide my actions not you!


If it pleases me then I could, but this is up to me to decide.

Or I may decide at MY leisure to just post it on the forum? then again I may decide not to!

You see this is the difference between a man and a lackey, who can only follow orders! It matters not how much you shout and rave, I will decide my own actions! GET IT?

Strange how all you idiots try to get control over people!

Well tough, you do not control me in ANY way, so live with it!

LEVEL 5 PWNDED

No comments:

Post a Comment