Friday, March 4, 2011

Latest project

As many here know, I will do anything to help scam victims. ANYTHING !! I have had a project thats been in the works for some time now and I can announce it finally. I have partnered with my good friend Charles SOLUDO of the Central bank of Nigeria and I am flying to Lagos immediately so we can unveil a national plan in which we will monitor all the money flowing in and out of Nigeria. We are doing this with the full cooperation of the Nigerian government who have established the Fund Settlement Department wherein we will collect stolen money from scammers and return it to the rightful owners. Mr.Soludo has asked me to spearhead this operation due to my high profile on this blog and all the antiscam sites I either run or post on (I have not been banned from every site I post on as the CRETINS still claim.) I hope people will leave comments here and if you have lost any money to the lads you will contact me so I can get it back for you!

Off to Lagos now ! and let's keep hurting the lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment