Wednesday, March 16, 2011

eyes of an unsatisfied rapist

Let me first say that, I am back safely from my trip to Nigeria, but just barely. I want to thank all the concerned people who contacted me asking about my status,whether I was safe. I appreciate your concern for me. It turns out that the man I was dealing with online and talking to on Skype all this time , was NOT the real Charles Soludo as I had been led to believe, but in reality an IMPOSTER!! and CRETIN ! who was in fact one of the yahoozee boyz that we hear so much about.

To make a long story short, I went to Nigeria to meet with a man I thought was Mr.Soludo of the Central Bank of Nigeria as we had launched a plan to fight scammers worldwide,and especially in Nigeria. This plan was a long time in the making,and I spent a good deal of my own money to make it happen.When I arrived at the airport, I was met by Mr Soludo's associate, as we discussed, and he was to take me to meet Mr.Soludo straight away, but once on the road we were way-laid due to some construction. The driver, a Mr.Samuel Obijiaku, said he knew a short cut through town to get us there quickly, but after a long while it was apparent that this man did not know where he was going. We were quite lost. Finally we stopped at a house for him to ask directions, it was a run down shack really, and he went inside for some 15 minutes to inquire. When he did not come out I went inside (it was quite hot waiting inside the car) and I found Mr Samuel Obijiaku sitting with some people and drinking a beer and watching football. I demanded to know what was going on but he said I should go back to the car. This was outrageous to me !! that a visitor should be treated so badly. I stormed out after giving him a piece of my mind and started walking down the dusty road , and soon Mr.Samuel Obijiaku and his friends were running after me shouting. I tried to run away, but my hip felt creaky so I did not get very far before they accosted me. I demanded to be taken at once to see Mr Soludo,but Mr Samuel Obijiaku said he was tired and that his associate(with whom he had been drinking) would take me. Having no ither choice,I got into his car, a real beater, and we drove off.

To make a long story short, we drove through some area that I could tell was well outside the city limits of Lagos as there were few buildings and the roads were unpaved. Suddenly the driver stopped and turned to me and said, 'Now give me all your money'. I was shocked ! How could this be happening? I refused and said he should take me to Lagos and return me to Mr Obijiaku immediately, but he refused and again demanded my money. Then he produced a gun !!

Now keep in mind, I went on this journey with the understanding that Mr Soludo and I would be working on a project together to fight scammers. My one goal in this life is to hurt lads and to fight online fraud. It's all I think about. But now I was being robbed !

To make a long story short, I had no choice but to turn over my money. He then told me to get out of the car, which I did. I had to walk the long way back to the building where I left Mr Obijiaku, who was no longer there. A woman came out and said he had to leave because he was meeting me in Lagos. I begged for a lift but she said she had no car, which was a lie as there was a Toyota parked out front. I insisted that she take me, but instead she chased me with a broom!! Thus began my long walk into Lagos.

My feet ached, and my hip too.When I finally got to into the city many hours later, my feet were bloodied and my titanium hip was stabbing me like a knife. I was exhausted and stopped to catch my breath. A group of young men surrounded me and I asked them where I could find the Central Bank of Nigeria. They started yelling at me to leave, get out!! In onvoked Mr Soludo's name, to no avail. I was knocked down and someone stole my shoes. I hobbled down the street and was constantly surrounded by children begging and men laughing at me. I was lost. Then I shit my pants. My diaper was full of liquid feces, and I had no new diaper available to me. Why isn't there a shop in every city that sells adult diapers? Stupid.

To make a long story short, it got dark and I spent the night in a foetid ditch behind a building where people came to urinating on me all night, from which I saw no escape. I smelled like shit AND piss now. I crawled out to the main street and found a policeman. He recoiled from me due to the smell, but I begged him to help me. Reluctantly, he drove me to the police station and someone there called the embassy. I explained to the embassy official that I wanted to see Charles Soludo and the man on the phone explained that I had been the victim of a scam !! I was in shock! How could this be? Well, I still cannot believe it.

Well, to make a long story short, I was taken to the embassy and cleaned up by a nice man who wore a face mask to deal with the smell. (Actually, when you spend the night wallowing in your own filth, it isn't that bad after a while, but that's a topic for another day.) I was issued a new passport and gotten a flight home. Despite the nice people I dealt with, I heard the man who was making my new passport look at my picture and say "He has the eyes of an unsatisfied rapist."

I am lodging a complaint with the embassy officials today. How dare they say that about me!! I have also been trying to reach Mr Soludo by Skype, but he never answers. I have emailed the Central Bank office where he works, and am awaiting a response. In the meantime, I will continue to shut down fake eater sites and hurt the lads.

No comments:

Post a Comment