Saturday, September 18, 2010

Here is a post showing that 'vinnie' exists ! It is one of many that I have showing that 'Vinnie" is not imaginary!
Unlike you I can back up my statements!

Below was a reply sending by Mr Rover, Admin of 419eater.org:

Hi there,

The issue is really simple. Vinnie had sent death threats to you. At the time I did not realize that you were not a user / member of 419eater.org - however that is NOT important to me or the moderators of 419eater. We have received various emails that Vinnie had sent out - your one was among them. We all felt that if Vinnie had sent a death threat to ANYBODY - it is NOT someone that we want to have on our system. I asked him if he had sent the death threat - he said yes! I banned him from our system.

Hopefully that clears up our position on this issue. A death threat is illegal it is not something we want any user on 419eater associated with. It is for that reason that we ban Vinnie.

Kind Regards

Rover (419Eater - Admin) 419rover@gmail.com
Please post your proof to back up YOUR statement !

If you cannot, after being called out twice, I suggest you go back to closing false banks down as you are good at this!

I find it strange that both you and G R , seem to be following exactly the same path as T C and knightly? As though you were being schooled in what to say?
This is, not posting any proof but continuing to try and show that I am crazy!
A tactic that has been the main line of attack for the admins who have nothing else to fight with as their entire case is built on lies!

So how about it? POST your proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment