Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Telstra as another reason to take up the Tbox and Bigpond offers

You think, I will be willing to bet against you. I reckon they will offer channels only available to Telstra as another reason to take up the Tbox and Bigpond offers.

Over the weeks and months I have requested Modem Fvireware updates (which hasn't happened) anyway Monday decdied to again call tech support who insisted the update would occur between 1am and 5am this morning. Well still waiting again called tech support I think the Phillipines answered by query.
In short they said that the fireware 8.6.F.0 is suitable to run an my DSL profile and that later firmewre upgrades were for DSL2 profiles and that I could do it myself from the help area within Bigpond Tech support.
For weeks now I have been unable to watch any of the bigpond channels and as suggested in earlier posts ask for the update.
Even our friendly Bigpond poster suggested that fireware upgrades will occur over a patricular time period.
In short is the fireware update for the bigpond Thompson modem only for the DSL2 profile?
Thanks

To cut a long story short, my firmware was going to upgraded at 3 diferent times yesterday and it still ahn't occured despite Technical suppott escalation.

What is worse is that when the Phillipines support answers they still insist the the firmware can be apgraded online telling me that they know there job etc etc etc.

Tthis morning i have benn transfered right across Australia to various depts within telstra and bigpond that have nothing to do with technical support and i have now found myself back in th Phillipines.............. oh dear I can upgrade myself online....

Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment