Monday, June 27, 2011

De Real De Master Yoda !!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have irregular features, scruffy fur, and a tiny stance. It's one of the things I'm known for. Then I see this! It's like looking in a goddamn mirror !!




Petaluma, CA (PRWEB) June 25, 2011
1.8 Pound Mutt Claims World's Ugliest Dog ® Title for 2011 at The Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma

A 1.8 pound mutt from California took the 23rd annual World's Ugliest Dog ® Contest at the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma tonight, taking the title from a field of 29 contestants of questionable beauty. The packed crowd settled on Yoda in the mutt round and she quickly sailed past the Ring of Champions to win. 
Her owner, Terry Devine Schumacher, is from Hanford, California, and said the dog was found by her daughter in a field when she was two, "I told her to put it down because I thought it was a rat." However they soon learned otherwise and the dog has been in the family now for 14 years.

Her irregular features, scruffy fur, especially between her toes and tiny stance made her a crowd favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment