Monday, June 20, 2011

Have you sunk so low as a human being after selling your soul for the thirty pieces of silver?

Joe, (Bird of prey5) posted this on JUOT:

Quote:
I got the TOS by Googling "Terms of Service Generator" - It's a pretty standard TOS used on many many sites- there were just a couple things I had to edit for it to apply on this forum.

Verify Big Al's account has an Australian IP address- there are people going around pretending to be him, he's not crazy about that. His problem is that it bothers him so much.



We now see Joe admitting that he KNOWS that others were and are pretending to be me as I stated many times to him. We even see Soyl admitting this. Again I have only told him the truth but he chooses to believe the imposters and cover this up by lying to his members. Why is this JOE?


Yet he lies to his members in saying I was banned for falsely reporting such impersonations to him as the admin. Yet it asks members to do this in the TOS. He also verifies that I was using my true IP, as opposed to the many impersonators who used proxies as any reasonably competent admin could plainly see.

Joe, it is a breach of trust for you as an admin to post in public my personal details regarding my IP will you be doing this to other members of your site who have trusted you? Have you sunk so low as a human being after selling your soul for the thirty pieces of silver?

JOE, why as an admin have you lied to your members? Why have you sold your integrity and self respect to others and are now a lackey to them? Why not come clean and right the wrongs you have done, or are you too much of a coward to admit you were misled?

No comments:

Post a Comment