Friday, June 17, 2011

phishing for lads passwords

 Lets get this straight, first you accuse me of phishing for lads passwords and you say you have proof (but none is shown) then you say what I state is true and that I do NOT do any phishing but others do it for me, then you say I do phishing? Are you intentionally stupid or just desperate to back up the lies you have been fed by eater. Maybe you are on the payroll and so have a lot to lose?

Then you accuse me of being the justjane2 member but cannot offer any proof. Yet you accuse me of involving an innocent third party, when is Rover and his mistress Jane aka artemis who runs aa419 belong in the innocent class, When aa419 is run by eater?

Then you accuse me of being crazy, after posting this load of crap, I think it is you who is crazy and posting rubbish in a feeble attempt to embarrass me, even to posting my photo.

Sad to say yes, you have my photo, but you do not have my name , address or phone number. remember how after saying you had my details you could not back it up with a phone call to me I have not received any call form you or any other eater member. Ergo you lied yet again . You have posted so many lies your credibility is shot.

Strange how all your posting and all the lies you post have not had any effect on my exposing eater except to increase it.

After all these years of listening to the unmitigated rubbish that eater has asked its brainwashed lackeys to post, one would think that they would realize their attempts are working against them and far from slowing me down, only serve to increase my activities to expose them both in public and in secret. such is the desperation and stupidity of the retards who run eater.

What delusion are you working on today?

if you are talking to me then I can post on the many websites I am a member on, So any bait I post can be freely seen, unless it is by a retard like you who can only see what is being fed to you by your eater masters. little eater lapdog.

I can even post on those sites I am an admin and moderator on.
Or are you still sticking to the lie from eater that I Have been banned from EVERY site on the internet ? :roll:

You are starting to ramble and show signs of desperation. I hope that eater is happy with all the extra free publicity about their activities that are being posted as a direct result of your stupidity and lies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment