Tuesday, June 28, 2011

the act of a true unethical COWARD.

The reply from Max when he was outed on his own site:
Quote:
Big Al is right. Antommy, Joe and myself are all part of the conspiracy.


Notice how in a feeble attempt to avoid answering the main question, he ducks and weaves and tries to pass it off as a joke. EXACTLY like a coward would.

This is because he cannot answer a straightforward question as it will show him up to be the weak willed fool he is.

MAX, WHAT AMB RULE DID I BREAK TO MERIT A BAN?

He cannot answer as their was NO rule broken. So he lies again, the act of a true unethical COWARD.
 
 
 
Quote:
Big Al is right. Antommy, Joe and myself are all part of the conspiracy.


Max why did you post the name of some one who is derided on your site instead of the name of the owner of Crunktimes? You remember him, he was the owner of one of the network sites until he was EVICTED by his host.

Why not discuss this Max?

Max why are you so afraid to answer my question? is it because you failed miserably as an admin and let all your members as well as yourself down?


My man Rover is right. It casts a bad shadow on all of us as Mods and Admins.
It is a shame that the person known as Max is abusing his Admin power like this.

Who gives a fucking shit. Max always has been a stupid twat and will continue to be one.


Just wait until that other twat rover has gone and I take over, I will show you useless cunts what a real awesome administrator can do.


You can fuck off Jane with your fucking kissy kissy shite and carry on with the guy down the street as you have been doing. rover does not have a fucking clue.

My shrink said that I should lash out more at random people online. This will help to keep me from doing it in public, like when I was at the pharmacy and I screamed racial epithets at a woman who got in my way while I was reaching for the hemorrhoid cream. According to the shrink (who knows NOTHING !!), my feeling of inferiority manifests itself this way. He thinks doing it online will help, but HE IS WRONG !!!!1!1!

No comments:

Post a Comment