Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Springfield Lakes and NBN and TELSTRA!!!

yes it is but which areas within the estate is unknown or whether the entire estate will be rolled out?

"construction is set to begin in the second quarter of 2011 for 3,000 premises"

I would suggest we have more than 3000 premisis within the estate.

3000 premisis, do the maths, how many houses currently within the estate? What is the total number planned?

Its quite possible that many residents curretly residing within the estate and potentially future residents will miss out.

there are 10,000 homes planned for the estate.

I agree with you, my whole argument within our estate ( Springfield Lakes) someone is going to miss out, initially anyway.

This looks as though its Optus cable laid up to the oval near the wireless tower. I thought it may have been NBN as well but......

Who is this directed to/at? We are discussing NBN.

I rang Delfin and left messages asking for a return pohone call in relation to the cabling, that was 2 weeks ago, still waiting on a reply.

I am not sure what Asian countries your talking about but I know a few that do not have access to braodband like DSL primarily due to infrastructure problems. That is why some of these countries have a higher demand for wireless.

No access to any sort of cable within the estate.

Maybe you should read this thread

No comments:

Post a Comment