Monday, June 20, 2011

the herps!!

If you follow me on twitter, and I know you do, you might have seen the I announced today that I got the herps. This is not the end of the world though. Millions of people have the herps. Valtrex is used to treat teh herps and that's what I use now. Don't be embarrassed to buy it though. Fortunately Valtrex is also used to treat shingles, whatever the fuck that is. So when I was at the pharmacy today to buy some Valtrex, people were looking at me weird and I said, "It's for my shingles!! I don't have the herps."

That stopped all the speculation in the pharmacy, I proudly purchased my herps medicine and a large quantity of Depends. Normally I send my nurse out to get the Depends, but she has the day off today. I was not ashamed at all because the Valtrex and the Depends cancel each other out. People looking at me were all "Hey, that's cool. He has the herps and shits his pants, but that guy keeps on truckin'."

No comments:

Post a Comment