Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I hope this helps Alan

Hi, I have sent you some new evidence to show that I am the legal and
legitimate owner of the blog and account , I am sure that you would
also like the right thing to be done so I am asking that you re open
the investigation based on this new evidence,
I have forwarded to you the activation email that you sent to me as
the legal owner of the blog when I first registered it!
To show that the blog is mine with 100% certainty I would request that
you do a very simple thing,
That is to send an email to the addy shown on this email as this is
not in the possession of the hacker and I will confirm by return email
that this is my email .
This is a very simple request asking you to send just one email to get
to the truth of who is the legitimate owner of this blog!
As this forum is set up to help your clients I am asking for your help
in this matter and I am sure that this method will prove without any
doubt at all who is the rightful owner!
I believe that the person (me) who registered the account and
received the activation email must be the person who registered the
account in the first place, is this so??
Thank you for your help so far and I would appreciate you doing this
simple thing to finalize and get to the truth behind this matter.
Alan James
Hi if I could put some idea's your way?
If you post the names of prominent people or things connected with
your blog, then the spiders will pick this up and when someone is
looking for these, they will maybe see your blog in among them!
You can post comments about, say a famous person who is in some way
connected to the theme of your blog! I hope this helps Alan
As I have posted before, my account has been hacked!! The second
email I set up has also been hacked ! so I have had to set up a third
to be able to post here !
This is getting beyond a joke, as the hacker is posting things on my
blog that I cannot access, and seems to be still hacking any Gmail
account I set up !
I can be contacted on [email address] as I seem to be unable
to access any Gmail account I set up!
My many reports to Gmail have all gone unheeded as far as I know not
one reply!
Can someone from Gmail help me please??
This has been sent to me , regarrding my hacked blog, from the
"support team "


@ Mishkaop, thank you for your message , it was good of you to reply!

As you can see things have gone as I feared they would and I now feel
as though we are in danger !
One of the things that I cannot understand is what is the
"verification code" for ?? if not to verify?
I firmly believe that I have co-operated with the team and supplied
them with more than enough evidence that my blog and email have been
hacked !
I have even supplied them with a copy of the email from them with the
verification code and the link to click to set up my account!! albeit
today as I only just found it!
I know that the team has a lot to do and can get very busy, but a
personal privacy and safety issue would I think deserve to be resolved
after supplying all this evidence ! thanks again for your message !
Alan

Hi, i have reported that my account has been hacked!! I have sent the
verification code, user name, password, previous password, date of
set up, date the account was hacked, secondary email addy, evidence of
the person who has hacked the account and , I have also just sent then
a copy of the reply from Gmail showing the verification code and the
sign up details, What more can I send to show that I am the legal
owner of this blog??? What is the verification code for if not to
verify ??
Due to security issues I have reluctantly sent a mobile phone number,
plus a whole lot of other information !! to the team.
The Hacker has still got possession of my account and is sending me
threatening emails from my own hacked account!!
As I have explained to the Gmail team, I have concerns for the safety
of my family, so I will not send them my home address, This has been
borne out by the fact that the hacker has now posted what he thought
was a real life picture of me on the blog!! plus he is posting as
much rubbish about me as he can !
If the team at Gmail want me to go to my local police station with a
signed statement them that is ok ,

As this is now getting past a joke and is threatening the safety of my
family I request that the Gmail team check back on their records and
they will be able to verify that I am the legal owner of the account
and blog!
I would think that my Ip would show this?? and as Gmail has the
records they can easily check back and find out this is true!! up
until the 4th of this month all the posts were by me, but after none
were, surely this can be checked out??
The team has said that the hacker when contacted has denied my
claim !! Do you seriously expect him to deny it??? As just about all
the posts after the 4th are derogatory or defaming myself , would I do
this?? to myself?
Also I believe that it can be checked that some of the posts by me
have been deleted and others altered or edited , and yet more new ones
posted that only paint me in a bad light !! come on!!

I have asked if the hacker has produced the verification code but got
no response
Can a Gmail person check this all out and get back to me ?? thank you
Alan !
Hi I have been contacted by gmail, who say they will look into it!
many thanks for this! however there is something very weird going on ?
The hacker has said and posted a reply supposedly FROM Gmail that
has been sent to the hacker on the blog!! I can read my blog but
cannot sign in as he has changed the password!!
This matter may need to be investigated! as he is making a mockery of
the good name of Gmail. and has deprived me of my blog! as well as
posting insulting and derogatory comments! Thank you Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment