Sunday, July 17, 2011

Word is somebody was successful in locating a proxy with an IP

EVIDENCE 4= The main issue here is that I claim that Soyl is impersonating me by using one of my usual internet names " big Al " and that he is stealing and posting copies of my old posts from other sites to try to pass himself off as me.

The question is would soyl do such a thing?

To totally back up my claim lets see a confession posted on juot .com by Soyl himself. WHERE HE ADMITS THAT HE HAS OFTEN POSTED AS ME ON OTHER SITES.

He often uses an altered insulting name of Big Al as he has done on here and other sites of Bi gal,

Lets see his OWN words.

"I've pretended to be BiGal on some sites. It is not hard. There is a
lot of stuff out on the web he has posted, and at first sight it is
hard to distinguish from the real thing.

Word is somebody was successful in locating a proxy with an IP
pointing back to Brisbane, so the BiGal you got might be real or not."
__________________

Posted on JUOT.net:
JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic

I feel that the evidence I have posted clearly shows that the person posting as " Big Al : Is an imposter and I ask that he be permanently banned and all his posts removed.
I have provided positive proof of my claims, even backed up by his own words and despite him being offered the same opportunity to post anything to back up his false claims, he has been unable to do so.


He can post under one of his own names Panayeri, there is no need for him to post while impersonating me.


Quote Originally Posted by Big AL View Post
@Alan James: If you are the real Big AL, why are you not posting under that name? Hmmmmmmmmm.......?
 
Because you registered it first on this forum. DUH.

Is this the extent of your defence of your false claims?

No comments:

Post a Comment