Wednesday, July 27, 2011

not Doc h

ROTFLMAO at Lotta still showing a CHRISTMAS avatar.

I guess the duty mod has not got a replacement to use after her avatar was altered.

MY MY, I do wonder how that happened. It must just be one of life's little mysteries I guess.

When I refer to Soyl I mean Chandra not Doc h.

When I refer to bad drivers, I mean those fucking slanteyed chinks who can't fucking seem to do anything right, like when I see a car going the wrong direction up a street, I know who is behind the wheel.

When I refer to some dumb bitch, I mean that dumb bitch who stole my pills yesterday. I paid that cunt to clean my house, not snatch my pills so she can grind them up and snort them. She's gonna feel my cane across her ho face when I catch up with her. Then she's gonna do a better job of cleaning this dump. Almost stepped in a stray turd today.

No comments:

Post a Comment