Friday, July 8, 2011

doughy megalomaniac ?

Some CRETIN ! at another website that I refuse to mention has really crossed the line this time and called me "a doughy megalomaniac." WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?????  DOUHGY?!?!?! How dare he!! I am not doughy. I'm more marshmallowy. Doughy is just wrong since it suggests I will soon develop into something delicious and warm. HA!

And megalomaniac? Seriously? If it megalomaniacal to care about victims of scams and call them on the phone and send them songs and build websites devoted to telling people over and over and over again that the email they just got is a scam and work tirelessly to stop the ceaseless flow of emails from Nigeria and spend every waking minute of my life online to the detriment of everything else in my life and then get infuriated every time someone disagrees with me or thinks that what I am doing is a waste of time, then yes, I am a megalomaniac. But you don't have to call me that. Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment