Monday, July 25, 2011

German for 'shit'

Do try and get things right MR Robert. AKA Soyl.

scheisse
Properly written Scheiße.

German for 'shit' and like in English, is a vulgarity. It can be used as an exclamation and a synonym for feces.

Ahh poor MR Roberts. I am so sorry to see that your vocabulary is so limited, that you cannot express yourself normally, but that you are reduced to using swearwords and profanity to vainly try to get your point across.

Perhaps the training at Loyola High School is not all it should be?

Class of 1974. If my memory serves me right. Maybe I could contact some of your old classmates as I have their names and see if they can help you with your vocabulary.

After all what are friends for?

No I am reporting a post that is in violation of the rules against disrespecting a staff member.

Posting the name of a site is the same as linking to it.
I understand this is in breach of the rules.

But soyl you are a self confessed and confirmed LIAR. So it is probable that you pocketed the money that you obtained by an illegal act.

Cashbaiting is illegal, regardless of the use of the money. Illegal for everyone but me that is. I steal everyone's spare monies laying around dontcha know.

No comments:

Post a Comment