Monday, July 18, 2011

I was ALL 72 of the members of Dot net

No I am on there as " Alan James" ONLY.

The rest are eater trolls trying to destroy the website, as revenge for one of their number being banned for posting lies about one of the admins.

Soyl is posting as "Big Al" and "Panayeri"

I think soyl is a fool and a lackey.

I also think that max will be VERY interested in what soyl posting as Panayeri, is saying about him and AMB in public on that site.

Well, Soyl went around telling everyone that I was ALL 72 of the members of Dot net. Oh, and he also was quite emphatic that I was the owner of said site.

He was of course completely wrong, but that is normal for him. 

I really must strenuously deny that I am all the members of every site on the internet, just ask Soyl he will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment