Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Set things right, do the right thing not be arsehole, you cannot win, I have told you this many times.

Why is ranter viral?
Website theranter.com
Domain Hash 42f6adbefc9fcefdba9d1fa346f891d4
IP Address 74.220.207.188 [SCAN]
IP Hostname host188.hostmonster.com
IP Country US (United States)
AS Number 11798
AS Name BLUEHOST-AS - Bluehost Inc.
Detections 1 / 17 (6 %)
Status SUSPICIOUS
Scanning site with: MyWOT DETECTED

Goodi claims to be the owner. Cem claims to have stepped down, just as well, as he did not answer pm's when a member asked for help.

Sadly you may be telling the truth. It now serves no useful purpose, once the freedom to post was lost, it too was doomed to fail,

REALLY!! after they say nothing is taboo, they do the ooposite? maybe they should take down the banner that says they are not currently pwnd.

I think the recent trolling has PWND them. I know of others that have PWND them earlier as well.

They are rather delusional aren't they.

Yes I have edited many scammers and spammers posts.
On quite a few sites, I have never stated that "nothing is taboo" and then gone against it, but you would not believe that, as you say I have been banned on EVERY forum.

I wonder who is answering you then on several forums, as you say it cannot be me, as you say I have been banned on them all.

It is time for you to seek medical assistance soyl for your self admitted mental problems.

It is time for you to seek medical assistance soyl for your self admitted mental problems.

What name would that be?

By the way, I am still waiting for you to answer many of my questions that you seem to run away from on many forums.

Like why are you impersonating me and using variations of my user name of Big Al ? Why are you doing this as you have now confessed to doing, it please explain why.

Why are you posting on some forums and blogs etc that you set up to defame me and why are you impersonating me on so many forums?

Care to answer me soyl?

This is true, I am waiting to see what name he seems to think I have posted under that he claims is his.

I have only posted under the name of Alan James on here so I do not know what he is chattering about.

I would be interested to see what names he has posted under on here.

Where have you posted using that name to be able to claim it as yours? I have not seen you use it anywhere.

Please provide a link to where YOU have used that name. I do not recognise it as one of your names.

And you have not answered my questions yet again.

Soyl I will say this to you as clearly as I can.

Stop stalking me across the internet.

Stop setting up sites and blogs etc that are set up only to defame me.

Stop setting up fake sites to scam people with.

Stop posting lies and misleading statements about me.

Stop registering on websites using variations of my username .

Stop hacking people.

Stop treating good honest people like they are idiots, it does not work.

Soyl your reputation across many forums is very bad, because you do these things.

If you feel that you must continue to attack me, do it in dot net site where you have many registrations.

Do not come onto decent sites and spread your crap.

If you want to post on here then do so as a decent member, Post some of your flower photographs if you like some people like them .
As the admin is a decent guy, I think he would set up a section just for this if you ask him.

You are an IT engineer why not post some tech stuff to help members? Help this site to grow instead of trying to destroy it.

Your actions have attracted the ire of some, shall we say less than desirable people . While not involved with them, I have asked some to leave you alone, but it is getting increasingly harder to keep them away from you. You are your own worse enemy.

Set things right, do the right thing not be arsehole, you cannot win, I have told you this many times.

I have asked you to help this site please heed my words. AL

No comments:

Post a Comment