Saturday, July 16, 2011

an email that was also a feeble copy of my email.

The court was opened to allow both parties to state their claims and offer any evidence that they wanted to.

We have heard solid evidence from an admin proving that my email address and Ip are as I have claimed, and that the imposter is using an IP to hide and also using an email that was also a feeble copy of my email.

We have heard from an independent witness who knows us both and see that he has stated that I am the real Al .

We have seen an admission by soyl that he DOES impersonate me in his own words.

I have presented conclusive evidence of my claim as requested.

The imposter has presented none.

Therefore I consider my claims proved beyond any reasonable doubt, and ask that the imposter be banned and all his posts removed as he is only here to troll and spam the forum using my online identity. Thank you. Al

No comments:

Post a Comment