Friday, July 15, 2011

"Many a truth is said as a joke!"

Read the posts

@captain chaos, If you read my post you will see that I did not offer to pay for ils, I said that I would pay for and provide a site for her to help victims on not abuse them.
As she has now said that she is done with me I would take it that she is not interested in my offer, but will continue to ask victims for money! a most despicable thing.
If you want to try and use my posts against me then at least quote them correctly! there a good chap!
The alliance in disarray, ils hits a new low

The alliance now seems to be in disarray.
sb has got so few posts that they have introduced rss feeds to try and make it look like something is going on! They have noobs waiting weeks for mentors as they now have so few. To show how serious things are now, I actually saw where thunderchild was nice to someone who asked about things!

Has he been told?

The last time I was in anti 419 academy even their own mods were asking what had gone wrong!

Fraudwatchers has closed down with aldavor (the man of no honour) saying that it has been under ddos attack?? I am unsure about this as he has been shown to lie to the members in the past!
He has put the words 'man of no honour' under his avatar the same as mike did with his bad comments! (clone) however it is good that he agrees with me!

The most despicable act I have ever seen has taken place on internet love scams: they are now asking for money from VICTIMS!!

So after preaching about taking the high moral ground, they are now trying to get money from victims who are in some cases emotionally distraught, and vulnerable! and in many cases may also feel OBLIGATED to anyone who has helped them with what could be the most terrible experience of their lives!!

This I find totally reprehensible! and marks a new low from the very people who profess to be helping the victims!!
I told Witch that ils had ceased to exist, as the site that a lot of us had worked so hard for and this proves it !

I now have good evidence that there is yet another long time member of the alliance who has access to the eater admin quarter! As well as to 'Death star"
So who is now actually running the alliance??

Why are the alliance admins keeping quiet about these eater admins on their sites Despite repeated requests to explain ?
This person is also scamming and actually running a team of scammers, so it makes him an oga! This asks the question "where are his victims coming from" ?? There are a steady stream of victims going through the alliance and eater sites for these parasites to pick from!

Maybe it would be an idea for the admins to deal with the genuine crooks instead of persecuting and banning members who have only ever worked hard to assist and build up the alliance sites! but have the failing of wanting to stand up to them when falsely accused! However since the clacton meet we have seen the hassling of members who have leo connections or who would stand up to these sorts of things! Exactly the same as on eater! WHY??
You can do it!

@ Gunnar, Perhaps you would like to explain to our members who may not have a baiting background what an 'oga' is and why he is despised as the lowest form of life by honest people?
Maybe you missed it ?

Already done!
Quote:
This person is also scamming and actually running a team of scammers, so it makes him an oga!

Evidence has been passed on to the people concerned! so you do not have to feel bad about missing out!
More BS from the alliance

@ Witch,
Quote:
In answer to your question about asking for donations..
Have you ever owned a site?
NO

Why do you ask this when I have told you and the other admins many times that I have purchased a vBulletin licence! I even told some of your lackeys so that the message would get through! Why more lies from you?

Why did you not answer the question about the admins on your sites?

Why is it now that just about every reply from the alliance admins now are lies? and insults etc! maybe to cover up the lies you posted before? I have proved that aldavor (the man of no honour) and you have lied to your members ! what are you hiding?

Thanks for the tip! I used GOOGLE and found this for you
http://www.alcoholicanonymousmeeting.com/alcoholic-anonymous-meeting.html

It may help you not to post hallucinations about cop cars pulling up in your driveway and using thermite on your laptop, as the cops were coming!
and levelling false accusations against members without any proof! yet more lies!
care to explain these delusions??

I have done many things in my life, BUT I have NEVER asked a victim for money! There is no excuse nor justification under any circumstances for taking advantage of emotionally distraught victims ! NONE!!! This would rank as one of the most vile things I have ever seen ! If you are that hard up for money I will supply you with a site to help these people, not to abuse them !

Quote:
-Lotta and I are sisters

"Many a truth is said as a joke!"
You seem at times to have a clarity of thought that is quite amazing!
Wel done!
The previous posts are rubbish of course but we cannot have everything
 

No comments:

Post a Comment