Sunday, June 16, 2013

They work for The Internet

You still don't get it do you sub human creature.

I do not have anything to do, it is you that has to follow orders from your scammer masters not I. Ok, sometimes I.

Does the figure $150,000 sound familiar to you BirdOPrey5? Is this the current value of thirty pieces of silver these days? Or is that the cost of 150,000 pieces of silver? I'm not sure where silver is these days on the market. I have my money tied up in gold bullion that I just bought online from a guy in Nigeria.

Knowing the millions that your scammer pals who you support receive, then you were bought cheaply. That is the trouble with working for scammers, just like you, they are liars and low life's and will even cheat one of their own. Unlike me who cheats only strangers.

Bird OPrey5. When you remove all the lies, links and photos permanently from your website, then I will be happy to as you put it " Walk away" I have given you a list of what must be done. I just need you to comb through thousands of posts and evaluate each one based on whether I might find them offensive. Easy.

You are posting and allowing a scammer to post derogatory untrue things about me, and plenty of things that are true. Now I see that your scammer pals have sunk so low as to now post another photo of the innocent guy and who I presume is his wife on YOUR website. How low are you going to go Joe? Many of your colleagues are now thoroughly disgusted with your actions. And that picture of the wife--it's disgusting.

Here is the image I am grousing about:








That is an innocent man. It is me. I am the innocent man!

It is illogical for you to lose your reputation over the posts of a low life scamming scumbag, but you choose to do this.








The ball is in your court, do the right thing and we can leave each other alone. Continue to allow the crap to be posted about me and I will not only continue to defend myself but increase my efforts to do so. On the twat scale of 1 to 10, I'd be an 11.
Many times I have offered to discus things with you but each time you have refused.
Even now while you ask, you are being stabbed in the back by Soyl as he posts as his avatar yet another photo. as well as posting yet another altered copy of one of my posts. Like this one. And this picture:








I have been asked by my law enforcement contacts to ease up on you while things are checked, and I have sent emails to three attorney generals offices whose jurisdiction is involved. They work for The Internet so expect an injunction soonest.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of me, an innocent man:



It looks nothing like the other pictures above. I am waiting for their answers. As many of the things you are doing and allowing are illegal in some states. I'm not sure which ones, but oh, they are very illegal.

Meanwhile I am doing more research on those who are involved. And by research I mean making shit up.

Sorry Joe but low lifes like you have tried for over six years to break me and I am now stronger than ever thanks to jazzercise. You should really try it for toning muscles. The image of the innocent man and his wife have now been replaced with an altered image of me.
I am not claiming any rights for the name Alan James, but you are allowing my stolen photo to be used with the name Alan _James. When it was Alan James Watson I was pissed because that's the innocent man's name and totally not mine. Now that the Watson is missing I have less to complain about but will still bitch about it anyway.

You are incorrect as usual, your site is a commercial one that uses adds to generate income, so the use of my copied posts without my permission is wrong, as it is intended to increase traffic, so is a commercial venture. Your site is NOT quoted as being a parody site so that does not apply.

Now Joe I gave you a chance to do the decent and honourable thing but you choose not to, so now I will start the next stage.

Interesting that you say this, so for example if some one were to post YOUR details in a similar manner then that would be ok with you? I did that before and it was total gobshite but I guess I could take time away from helping victims and try it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment