Thursday, June 27, 2013

a lot of proof that I am a liar

Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for. But I often see "yesterday" as I am in a different time zone from a lot of the other members, so many times a recent post was made just before my new day and so shows as yesterday. Fortunately I have a time machine so I can just launch it and go back to see what was going on, then jump forwards in time to see how it all turned out. If you don't have a time machine, I don't know what to tell you.

At your leisure contact me for a lot of proof that I am a liar. I have MANY examples and many in my OWN words. I USED to be a stand up guy, but have been compromised by the self confessed scammers I now supports.

A google search of my name and user names will back me up. Even my own mods on my site are now fed up with my deceit. Again please feel free to check.

I have seen the mods on VB.org and how they behave towards their members, many of who are VB customers and it is disgusting. It's worse than the way I treat people at antifraudintl.org. I mean, I just steal their money, I'm not a dick towards them.

The words "power drunk" spring to mind.

It is obvious what is going on with antifraudintl.organd if a person is cold and has terrific injuries and has no heart beat or pulse then one does not need to be a doctor to work out that He is probably dead. First hand knowledge of any accident is not required to reach this decision. The results are plain to see. So it is with antifraudintl.org.

"He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it." Seneca

I thought I would look up Baghdad Bob to be sure and the description fits me to a T.


No comments:

Post a Comment