Sunday, September 2, 2012

Joe luvs me and we have a "special" relationship.

Chandra "He's dumber'n a door knob. Bless her heart."

It is true that Joe luvs me and we have a "special" relationship. hugs and kisses Joe baby.

About Joe."The wheel's turning, but the hamster's dead." Bless her heart:

joe is so stupid, he couldn't find his ass with both hands.


Redneck Bill you make me laugh. I can't understand how Joe could let Soyl use him like this.

He comes across as a feeble minded individual.

He's so dumb he thinks the English Channel is a tv station, which it is not, it is a body of water, but he doesn't understand that because of his inferior intellect.

A bum once asked him "Do you have a dollar for a sandwich" and he said "Let's see the sandwich first" because he was confused by the request which was for the bum to receive a dollar and then go buy a sandwich, not sell him a sandwich.

He watches the Three Stooges and takes notes, falsely believing that it is a documentary series on proper social norms and behaviour.

HAR FUCKING HAR

I could go on but perhaps you get the idea of what I am trying to say. I will stop here though as I would like to shake the sand out of my vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment