Friday, November 30, 2012

The Sandy Vagina Monologues (Part 37)


Why is bop so afraid to talk to me? Surely if he is as you say he would at least try to do the right thing, but no, he is afraid as he cannot defend his lies and disreputable actions. A decent honorable person as you portray him to be would try to settle things in a reasonable manner, but he cannot, as he is lying and cannot back his lies up.

A year in hospital puts a tremendous amount of pressure on the financial recourses of anyone, the temptation to use ones technical abilities to produce income by ANY means becomes very strong. And using that ability to produce income from cell phone sites could be an easy way out. Maybe some people would fall for the temptation I do not know who but think upon it.
I know the temptations as I was also in hospital for a time but I was TOTALLY paralyzed with Guilliain- Barre syndrome. But I did not turn to the dark side.

Why has bop suddenly turned and is hell bent on defaming and harrassing me as I fight scammers?

Why would it bother him if I close down some cell phone scam sites? Or even other scam sites, surely as a responsible admin he would be applauding me, after all he is a decent guy according to you. Yet strangely we see him do the opposite why is that DRE?


Let me tell you about another scammer, the type that bop is supporting.

This scammer is a tech guy the name he uses is "Pastor Jerry" he is no more a pastor than I am. Oh never mind, that's boring.


DRE you took action against me for reporting a confidentiality breach ON ANOTHER FORUM as is my right. NOTHING to do with 8th. Is this the right thing to do?

What action will you be taking against Bop for defaming me on another forum? That is, if the same rules apply to everyone equally.

I am only asking for a fair go for all your members on an equal basis.

You know of course that one of the scammers who bop is supporting, has set up a fake site using my username and along with slandering me he is also slandering 8th AND using racist slurs against 8th?
Why is your friend BOP still supporting him, knowing this?
http://cashbaiting-darkarts-volksanctum.blogspot.com/


This was set up by a scammer who is supported by BOP. he copies my posts from many sites and then posts them while pretending to be me. I HAVE POSTED EVERYTHING IN THIS PLACE..

This is one of the links that I asked bop to remove from his website, but he banned me instead, accusing me of reporting the scammer too much. What has he to hide?

The scammer alters the copies of my posts on whim. And posts them out of context.

Did you check this out DRE? did you ask bop as a decent guy, why he allows the scammer to post links to this on his website?

And while you are asking him, also ask why he allows the scammer to post a link to another fake blog where he impersonates me as well. And to another fake website where the scammer defames me as well as you and 8th. That's a lot of fake blogs and websites.

It is time to face the truth and check for yourself . click on the links on the network posted by "Alan James Watson" and Soyl" also on ranter as " S " The truth is there for you to see .


newnewdotnet.freeforums.org/

There ya go DRE here is another fake site set up by the scammer who bop supports. I think you will find the link on bops site.
They slap 8th and post racist remarks on there about 8th. For the record I HAVE POSTED THERE. All is impersonation and altering copies of posts etc it would be stupid for anyone to think I would set up and post on a site just to defame myself. Yet I have. Weird, huh?

The scammers do use a lot of virus on their links like:
Win 32 virus.
WoWMatrix keylogger / data stealer
familykeylogger-setup.exe
i_bpk.exe

But it is ok, your good friend bop and his mods all say these virus do not exist and it is safe to visit the links, despite them being picked up by very sophisticated AV programs that bop cannot afford to run.
So go ahead ! After all bop is trustworthy isn't he?

Posted on there by the scammer pretending to be me. AGAIN I STATE THAT I HAVE VERY OFTEN POSTED ON THERE. JUST LIKE I POST THINGS HERE, I POST THINGS THERE. I AM A BUSY MAN WITH MY CASHBAITING AND BLOGGING.



No comments:

Post a Comment