Sunday, September 11, 2011

your constant trolling and stalking me is not having the effect you hoped for, in fact it encourages me to kill even more

Hi DRE I will contact you on 8th with the facts thanks. AL.

Hi DRE I will contact you on 8th with the facts thanks.

@ DRE I have sent you a pm.

Hi DRE I sent you a pm, did you get it?

Hi DRE I sent you a pm did you get it yet? The pm. Did you get it? I sent it to you. A pm. Do you have it? Answer me DRE. Did you get my pm?

Hi DRE I wonder if you got the pm I sent.

@ DRE did you read that pm I sent? I sent it like three minutes ago. No, four. Four minutes.

Soyl is intent on impersonating me and even uses a name that he THINKS is my real life name . AL.

@ DRE I have sent you a pm.

Posted by soyl earlier: An admission that he impersonates me on forums.
Post number 42


Mon 06/20/2011, 02:36 AM #42
soyl
ent green
JUOT Grand Master

soyl's Avatar


Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: the Stubincontinent
Posts: 1,184

Gameroom cash: $83100
Liked 21 Times in 12 Posts
Like/STFU Ratio: 1.05 : 1
Rep Power: 49

[Opera]

Default
I've pretended to be BiGal on some sites. It is not hard. There is a
lot of stuff out on the web he has posted, and at first sight it is
hard to distinguish from the real thing.

Word is somebody was successful in locating a proxy with an IP
pointing back to Brisbane, so the BiGal you got might be real or not.

Soyl once again you try to impersonate people. Strange how my Ip goes back to Australia while yours goes back to India.

And is the same Ip as I joined here with a long time ago. Again you post copies of my original posts in an attempt to impersonate me.

I would have thought that by now you would have realised that your constant trolling and stalking me is not having the effect you hoped for, in fact it encourages me to kill even more

Tell us all soyl, why you have recently had a few ISP's evict you from their servers?
Maybe they do not like hackers and trolls using their services for such things.

Soyl why do you troll many sites and post links to Malware on some of these sites?

Soyl why do you constantly post the name and address and personal details of a totally innocent person, and encourage people to phone him at three in the morning and scare his children ? Just because you mistakenly think it is my details?
I have told you many times it is not me, why do you continue to use his real life name as your user name to hurt him ? And why do you post my photo alongside his name? you know it is NOT me
Is this how you get your jollies, by harassing an innocent man and his family? If so you are very sick, and despite your admission that you have mental issues, you really do need to seek professional help. I have sent you details of some doctors who may be able to help you who live in your area . Please go and see one.

@ DRE I have sent you a pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment