Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wees sterk

To be banned from eater is a badge of honour worn by many honest people.

So many good members have been banned for simply asking a question. Or not sucking up to the mods there. Or for being complete fucking nutters like me.

You think it is not easy to be a member there after being banned ? There are so many banned members still there it is a joke.

Strange how so many ex and current staff members are now working against eater. :rofl:

I had a dream last night. In it I had a full head of hair and control of my bowels and my dick worked. I was admiring myself in the mirror while painting the walls of my house a very dark color, and the paint got all over me. As I tried to wipe it off, it just got on me more and more. I woke up covered in my own feces. Who knows what dreams are supposed to mean? I told my wife about it and she said she had a dream last night too, one in which her husband wasn't a complete knob covered in shit.

Wees sterk Little lackey.

No comments:

Post a Comment